Get Ready for an EPIC Bus Road Trip!
Quilt guilds, quilt groups, sewing bees - are you ready for an epic Quilt Festival adventure? An economical way to do so is by bus.
We are working hard to gather a talented group of teachers, a wide variety of vendors, several hundred quilts, and special collections for everyone. You are encouraged to stay overnight at a nearby hotel, enjoy excellent local restaurants, and explore the Kansas City area.
There are significant benefits of traveling to the Festival by bus - you are dropped off and picked up at the door (no need to drive and park your car), no need to wait in long lines for tickets (tickets can be purchased in advance), and large groups can enjoy discounted tickets.
For more information, please call Kathy at 816.377.9699 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your group to the 2021 Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival - JUNE 17-19, 2021.
Daily Admission - $15
Groups of 25+ Discounted Admission - $13
*One Day Festival Tickets will be $17.50 at the door.
3-Day Admission - $30
*Three Day Festival Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- All tickets must be purchased by the group coordinator
- Tickets are nonrefundable and only transferable within the group
- A Show Book for each attendee
- Four premium AQS items to give away on your bus
- Souvenir items, includes a Show T-Shirt, Show Tote Bag, and Show Pin
- Pre-order for souvenir items will be available January 15, 2021
- Pre-order of souvenirs does not include show admission
- Order in any quantity
Tour Groups in Attendance
Thursday, June 17th 20219am-6pm
Friday, June 18th 20219am-6pm
Saturday, June 19th 20219am-4pm
Overland Park Convention Center6000 College Boulevard
Overland Park, Kansas 66211