If you have always wanted to “make a clothesline bowl”, here is your opportunity. This is a fun, easy, and relaxing class with big impact. Think of all the places throughout your home that could use a catch-all – from fine jewelry to your wonder clips, by your front door to catch keys and loose change, or for your décor. These make great gifts for family and friends.
3 Hour Class – DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINE CLASS
June 19, 2021 – 12:30pm
Student Capacity: 20
Benefits of Class:
- Learn and master a popular technique – sewing with clothesline.
- Learn how to make handles for this home décor item.
- Learn how to use fabric to cover the clothesline to add another dimension of color to the bowl.
- Learn techniques to make several different shapes will be explained along with several edge finishes.
Participant needs to bring:
- Cotton clothesline – You will need 100 feet to make one basket. It is always better to have too much clothesline than too little.
- Fabric Scissors and thread snips
- Flexible Tape Measure – to measure around the bowl; no metal tape measure
- 5 long straight pins
- 5 wonder clips (small)
Ironing stations and cutting stations will be provided in the classroom.