“Go To” Pouch
This is an easy pouch for everything! Fun and quick pouch to make. After class, use the pattern and make more for yourself or for a great gift in your favorite fabric (holiday, seasonal, athletic, school, floral, etc.).
2 Hours and 45 Minutes – DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINE CLASS
June 18, 2021 – 12:00pm
Student Capacity: 20
Benefits of Class:
- Learn bag making skills with accurate piecing and no raw seams showing.
- Embellish the bag (or you can let the fabric itself do the talking) with straight line quilting, grid quilting, free motion quilting, or your choice.
- Learn how to attach a secure magnetic bag closure.
- Learn how to “sugar bag” the corners of your “Go To” Pouch.
Finished size: 8″ wide x 5 1/2″ height x 2″ deep
Participant needs to bring:
- Basic sewing supplies
- Long thin glass head pins
- 15 Wonder Clips (small size)
- light and dark washout marking tool
- One magnetic button set ¾”
Ironing stations and cutting stations will be provided in the classroom.