We must have “the right tool for the right job” – and in this class you will make three projects to hold the right tools for our quilting and sewing. Your creativity will help to make these items uniquely yours. Perfect for gift giving as well.
3 Hour Class – DOMESTIC SEWING MACHINE CLASS
June 19, 2021 – 8:30am
Student Capacity: 20
Benefits of Class:
- Learn accurate piecing.
- Learn Free Motion Quilting (FMQ) with not so straight lines.
- Learn how to apply binding.
- Learn how to apply Steam-a-Seam
- Learn how to personalize the pockets on your table mat with your tools.
- Learn to embellish a simple four-patch with decorative stitching.
- Basic sewing supplies (i.e., scissors, thread snips, pins, etc.)
- Long thin glass head pins
- Hand sewing needle
- 15 Wonder Clips (small size)
- Light and dark washout marking utensil (i.e., purple vanishing fabric marking pen, chalk, etc.)
- Rulers: 6” x 12” AND 6” x 24”
- Rotary cutter
- Optional: Lite Steam-A-Seam 2 – ¼” double stick fusible tape
Ironing stations and cutting stations will be provided in the classroom.