Learn an easy way to applique with fused raw edge technique, simple enough for a beginner. Use Copic markers to assemble amazing, realistic birch shading. Several methods of completing your landscape will be presented.
Three Hour Class: Date and Time TBD
Student Capacity: 20
Kit Cost: $20 (Each participant must purchase a kit) Kit Includes: Pattern, handouts, fabric, fusible and use of copic pens to complete one 12” x 16” landscape
Supplies to Bring (NO sewing machine required)
- Heat resistant, transparent pressing sheet
- 13” x 17” Applique Pressing Sheet ™ Bear Creek (recommended)
- Small fabric scissors – Fiskars 5” Spring Assist Micro-tip (recommended)
- Regular fabric scissors and paper scissors
- Sharp pencil w/eraser
- White marking pencil
- 6” or 12” straight edge ruler
NOTE: I will have a limited number of these notions available for purchase during the workshop.
- 13” x 17” Applique Pressing Sheet $16
- Fiskars Micro tip scissors $17