Classes - Vicki Shrewsbury
Domestic Machine Instructor
Vicki Shrewsbury loves quilting arts!
First inspired by her Grandmother Mattie, Vicki was lucky enough to live next door to her grandma, and learn how to design and piece quilts. After many years of sewing, Vicki opened a long arm quilting service that grew into much more! Owner of Quilting Farmstead, located in beautiful, rural northwest Lathrop, Missouri, Vicki specializes in quilting arts.
Her vibrant shop offers:
- E2E and custom quilting services,
- Machine cleaning and service/ scissor sharpening,
- Pfaff sergers, sewing, quilting, and embroidery machines and supplies,
- Grace quilting machines and supplies,
- Martelli cutting tables and supplies,
- Kimberbell embroidery patterns and supplies,
- OESD/Scissortail embroidery patterns and supplies,
- By Annie bag making supplies,
- Needle felting supplies,
- Hand embroidery supplies and wool,
- clothing patterns and fabrics,
- Singer Elite machines and supplies,
- Classes and events, and
- Notions, books, patterns, gifts, and speciality fabrics!