Play Date with Color and Composition #1
CLICK HERE TO FILTER CLASSES
Join Lea for this exciting exploration of color & composition while creating a series of 4” x 6” fiber artworks.
Together, you will experiment with a variety of color schemes, and learn how to use value, line, repetition, shape, and texture to create bold compositions. Arrive ready to laugh, share, create the unexpected, and go home with unique works of art-made by YOU. Your creations can be given as postcards, framed as small works of art, or kept for future reference and inspiration.
Student Capacity: 20
Supply List - These items will also be available for purchase at the workshop:
- Fabric Scissors*
- Teflon Pressing Sheet
- Thread in the Following Colors: Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow
- 36 Fusible Backed Fabrics, 4” x 6”
- 6 Heavy-Duty Stabilizer Panels
- Reference Hand-Outs
- Access to Shared Supplies
Materials Available for Purchase:
- Additional Heavy-Duty Stabilizer
- Serrated Fabric Scissors
- Teflon Pressing Sheet 12" x 24"
- Teflon Iron Shoe
- Wool Pressing Mat 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Foolproof Color Wheel Kit
June 15, 2023
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
19 in stock