Ruffles, Gathers, and Pleats, Oh My!!
CLICK HERE TO FILTER CLASSES
Sew, what’s the difference?
In this class you’ll learn the difference between ruffles, gathers and pleats
and when to use them in your sewing projects.
- The Ruffler foot has many variables to create the perfect ruffles with the spacing and depth you want, depending on fabric weight and the look you are desiring to create. Make a separate ruffle or ruffle and attach to your project at the same time.
- The Gathering foot allows you to customize the right amount of gather or ease you need for your project. The gathering foot will also gather separately or onto your project at the same time. Learn how to set your sewing machine to create just the right amount of gather.
- Pleats can be made in a number of ways as well. You’ll learn how to make pleats without investing in a fancy pleater.
What fun you’ll have making ruffles, gathers and pleats, “Oh Yeah”.
Student Capacity: 12
- All items will be supplied, you do not need to bring anything.
- All fabrics and needed items for finished project.
Out of stock