CLICK HERE TO FILTER CLASSES
Tumbling Blocks is a traditional, "one-patch" block/quilt that explores the use of color and value to create amazing visual depth and dimension in a quilt.
Tumbling Perspective takes this visual depth and dimension to a deeper level by adding a proportionately larger Tumbling Block into the mix, giving the quilt even greater “perspective”. Participants will learn the ins and outs of sewing set-in seams on the sewing machine with Kelly right by their side, ensuring success.
Kelly has taught thousands of quilt makers how to successfully accomplish set-in seams on the sewing machine. If you’ve ever been intrigued by 60-degree color and value driven blocks, now is the time to give it a try!
This class will include the following techniques:
- Working with 60-degree shapes.
- Machine-pieced set-in seam construction (""Y-seams""). Have no fear! Kelly will teach you all you need to know to successfully and skillfully sew these blocks!
- Exploring value-driven quilts and visual perspective.
Student Capacity: 20
- Perspective Project Set of Five Acrylic Templates
- Fabric Grips™ for the Templates
- Fabric Grips for the Templates
- Printed Material
Out of stock